Rémy Ngamije is a Rwandan-born Namibian columnist, essayist, short-story writer, poet, photographer, and novelist. He writes a weekly column for The Weekender, a supplement of The Namibian newspaper. He also writes for brainwavez, a writing collective based in South Africa.
His debut novel The Eternal Audience Of One will be published in June, 2019, by Blackbird Books (RSA). You can read a brief summary below:
Rémy’s short stories have been published in international literary magazines:
- Yog’hurt (or, Just Breathe) in Litro Magazine (UK);
- Figures of Preach in AFREADA (UK);
- The Neighbourhood Watch in The Johannesburg Review of Books (RSA);
- Crunchy, Green Apples (or, Omo) in The Amistad (US)
- Suikerbossie is forthcoming in The Kalahari Review (Botswana);
- And, From the Lost City of Hurtlantis to the Streets of Helldorado (or, Franco) is forthcoming in American Chordata (US).