Rémy Ngamije is a Rwandan-born Namibian columnist, essayist, short-story writer, poet, photographer, and the novelist. He writes a weekly column for The Weekender, a supplement of The Namibian newspaper. He also writes for brainwavez, a writing collective based in South Africa.
His debut novel The Eternal Audience Of One is available from Blackbird Books.
- Yog’hurt (or, Just Breathe) in Litro Magazine (UK), in December, 2018;
- Figures of Preach in AFREADA (UK), in February, 2019;
- The Neighbourhood Watch in The Johannesburg Review of Books (RSA), in February, 2019;
- Crunchy, Green Apples (or, Omo) (in The Amistad (US), in May, 2019;
- Suikerbossie in The Kalahari Review (Botswana), in June, 2019;
- From the Lost City of Hurtlantis to the Streets of Helldorado (or, Franco) in American Chordata (US), in July, 2019;
- And, Sofa, So Good, Sort Of (or, John Muafangejo) is forthcoming in Azure (US).
- The DK Army in brainwavez (RSA), in August, 2012.
- Teju Cole Examines The African Supercity in brainwavez (RSA), in October, 2013.
- Let Me School You Cats On How To Reading Comic Books When You Live In A Small Town And You’re Poor (2018) in brainwavez (RSA), in August, 2018.
- Local Writer Publishes Debut Novel With Blackbird Books In South Africa in The Namibian, in April, 2018.
- Young Novelist Narrates His Story in New Era, in April, 2019.
- Unboxing Rémy Ngamije in The Namibian, July, 2019.
- The Open Book Festival (04-08 September 2019) in Cape Town, South Africa.
- The South African Book Fair (09 September 2019, in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Rémy can be reached in any of the following ways.